Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Keep your cats away from your gerbils

If you have a cat and a gerbil, (Yes, indeed, it's kinda scary!) the cat will eat the gerbil. Tell stories about your gerbils sometime about when your gerbils get eaten up by cats. Gerbils are real nice. I have 2 gerbils and 2 cats. What I do is I try not to let the gerbils escape out of our bathtub or the gerbil wheels, and if you let them escape...Too bad. They will get eaten. Watch a show about that. They are little rodents that have long tails. And gerbils hide a lot often. And remember, Keep your cats away from your gerbils!

6 comments:

housemusic said...

I liked that message when I saw it. Thanks me!

Aunt Claudia said...

I don't have any stories about gerbils and cats but Gracie did have a problem with a dog and a hamster. The hamster got out of the cage and would often go all the way downstairs and eat dog food in the closet. One time the hamster didn't make it past the dog. So you are right, you have to be very careful.

What is your gerbil's name? Do you have more than one? Your dad had a rat when he was a kid.

housemusic said...

I had 2 gerbils and their names are Goldie and Chestnut. Goldie is yellow with red eyes and Chestnut is brown with dark eyes.

Aunt Cindy said...

Your gerbils have great names.
Kyle's gerbil (or maybe it was a hamster)had really great toys-he loved to play on the wheel at night when he was supposed to be sleeping.

housemusic said...

I'm back! We are planning a trip to Destin, FL. Chestnut and Goldie are doing fine. So are Penelope and "The Nut" (Coconut)

housemusic said...

No, it wasn't Destin. It was Panama City Beach.